Sunday 17 June 2007

any questions??

I know some of you out there have got questions about everyday life onboard Barraveigh. How I'm coping with day to day situations such as washing when there is no shower onboard, to practical questions about how much fuel to carry, or more importantly how did we know how much rum & beer we would need for this trip?!! ; ) How do I update this site & keep in contact with family at sea with no internet, to technical questions from you sailors out there about cruising - I may just have to get the Captain to answer those as this sailor is still very much a novice with a capital N!!
Email burning questions no matter how trivial (keep them clean - I know what you coppers are like!!!) & I'll post a ques & answer blog.

For info:
New photos will be updated in a couple of weeks when we arrive in Tahiti & finally have internet connection.
Don't forget to read Bobbys articles on http://www.escapeartist.com/Travel_Mag/Issues/05/
Blue_Waters05.html
(search under Barraveigh or see previous entry "Bobby becomes a writer" for info). They are fantastic, he has a great knack at describing experiences on the great ocean.