Monday 4 February 2008

Proposed plans for 2008

07/02/08 Leave UK
09/02/08 Arrive Brisbane OZ. “Suzi only” chill time in Noosa (north of Brisbane)
01/03/08 Return to Barraveigh in FIJI

As always the next proposed section of plans are very much subject to change as so much depends on weather, boat repairs, captain/crew demands & wishes! ; )

April 2008 – leave the marina & spend a month exploring more glorious Fijian islands. From there we will spend the year making our way to Thailand, via Vanuatu, Papa New Guinea, Bali & of course many other fabulous far flung places but listing them all will only make you green with envy!
More from me & boat life in March until then I’m off to pack my bikinis, say my farewells to the grey & wet UK, & get myself ready for sun, sea, surfing & a PADI diving course!

No comments: