Saturday 26 July 2008

Encouragment

I really can't thank all of you enough for your emails of encouragment in reply to "written from the heart". They have truly helped pull myself together. A huge thank you has to go to my family who I scare the hell out of & then disturb in the early hours of the morning with phone calls that don't connect once they pick up. Just managing to cope themselves they still find the energy to see me through the tough parts.

I appreciate the time & effort it takes from your busy days to write emails of support to boost my failing confidence. Some of you I have never met, but all your emails have had me close to tears (in a happy way!). To know you are all out there rooting for me leaves me speechless. The emails have all been saved onto my computer & will be reread should I find myself in a pickle again.

You will be pleased to know that our "time out" in Honiara, Solomon Islands has lifted both our spirits. Ice cold Sol beers have helped Bobby & huge ice creams have been my medication! Feeling stronger, I'm ready to put my best foot forward & get back in the saddle. For now though we are in no rush & thoroughly enjoying Honiara.

Hoping to make the next few trips in short hops to ease me back into things. Just keep your fingers crossed for good weather & calm seas!

No comments: