Friday 4 July 2008

my daily jog is becoming dangerous!

Is it safer to:

a. run in a coconut plantation (is it really true that more people get killed by falling coconuts than get struck by lightening?)
b. run through a herd of mad looking cows & bulls
c. run though the streets of Tottenham at night

c. is probably the safer option given that my present running route is a & b combined! Not much you can do about it on an Pacific island whose main export is copra (for coconut oil) & raises some of the best tasting cattle in the world. According to the travel books they massage the cows but I can assure you they don't look very relaxed & chilled out! Not sure my rape alarm is going to help me here Gilly!

On a separate note thank you to all those who are sending encouraging emails, they are appreciated & apologies for absent replies but once again internet is becoming scarce & expensive. Looking forward to cheap & high tech asia in Sept!

No comments: